Monday, September 22, 2014

Final days ...

 
 
 
 
my kitchen flowerbox ...
Jacob and Ernie laying my Bamboo flooring.
It is lovely ! 
 
Pictures on Craigslist sold my 35 ' Sunbeam trailer.
He called Saturday mornish and said he had someone
who could move the trailer tomorrow, Sunday ! 
 My house isn't finished yet...Okay. 
I was surprised to have a few sentimental feelings about this trailer.
She did house me through 4 and one half years.  some difficult and troubled years.
No heat, no ac, no refrigerator, an oven that did work if you lit it every 5 minutes.
Really.  I did work it out so I could bake cookies... 
my long time friend, Crystal, always  there
when I need help moving...xo
Crystal and Jeremy, a good team.
moving the outside refrigerator to the middle of
the yard, of course.
three big guys and Jeremy prepping the trailer
for departure.
bye bye
so exciting getting around this wooded corner
ah, they made it. yay.
idos
farewell.  thank you .. but good ridden
 
history continued ...
 
I am already behind in my blogging ..things are
moving very fast.
 
I last left off arriving in Washington lock stock and almost barrel ...we
still had one more truck load of goods to bring from Colorado to Washington.
My son would fly back one more time, pick up his friend Jenn, and they would pack the
rest of our things in the garage and drive back the long way..through Yellowstone ...
they had a good trip. Just before they left Colorado, Louis, my realtor, introduced them
to a couple who were interested in buying my house.   Great.  Start the paperwork. 
 
 In the meantime,  I started to organize the 35 ' Sunbeam trailer ,
we had bought from a friend, for our temporary lodging.  We now had stuff everywhere.
My dad's things were stored in the northern part of Washington and the Mustang in another storage unit
and most of my belongings in a heated storage about a half hour away.
Finally, everything we owned was here in Vaughn or close by.
and a new way of life had begun.
 
to be continued ...
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment