Monday, September 29, 2014

Now for the inside finishings.

My cabinet creators, Joe Millie and Bob.

natural maple wood
working hard 
Albert Lee took care of me.  All of my appliances.
Thanks, Meegs...they were great.
yay, now I can cook on a real stove and
not the bbq we have been using.
A wonderful refrigerator that is IN the house.
And, just the best !   Say good-bye Belfair laundramat.
We had baskets of dirty laundry
Not any more .... Lily is happy too.

Out my kitchen window....oh, someone put an apple on the ledge.
Apples are from our very own trees.
Look at my kitchen now ... oh how I love thee.
 
history continued ...
 
Let's see, I last off sitting in my trailer and looking at the surrounding blackberries, scotch broom and
some kind of yellow noxious weed growing high.   Everything has grown to shoulder height.  My good neighbor, Jarvis, let me borrow his riding lawn mower and for the next two days I mowed like crazy.   It was great fun ! 
What a difference it made, the property is just beautiful.
 
My realtor says his clients are working hard to sell their house to purchase mine.  I am hoping they hurry because I am using my savings and it seems to be dwindling.  Making the ends meet are now quite challenging as is fitting in ... where I left off 27 years ago.
 
The first year back to the northwest was very trying, even though I knew it would be.
The first summer was in the middle 90's for a week and we couldn't find any relief.  My son and daughter-in-law and grandson's were coming for a visit and I was feeling pretty down because I had nothing to offer.  No house, no bed, no extra money,   just my trailer.  Fortunately, the family beach place in Belfair was available for them to stay. 
 
Then fall arrived and the torrential rains began to fall.  One day it rained so hard that the nice awning attached to the trailer collapsed from the weight of the rain. It was at this point I collapsed on my bed wailing ... "what am I doing" ..... we had to rip off the awning and put up lovely black tarps, so now I couldn't even see out the tiny trailer windows.
Argh .....
 
to be continued ...
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment