Sunday, September 28, 2014

Maybe another week ?

I can't believe I forgot to mention....along with the trailer, heading down the road, on board was a hornet's nest and our grey cat, Junior.  We didn't notice he was gone until later in the day.  Once located, I had to drive up to Silverdale (45 minutes away) and retrieve our cat. Boy, was he happy to see me.
So all that is left on the trailer sight is the satellite dish
and the refrigerator and our
 new living area... the kitchen to the right, living area in the middle, 
and our water source, 
a restroom facility is the tough one..our neighbor has generously
opened his downstairs bathroom for us to shower and use ..or the grocery store or the
Home Depots, or the Target store or the stations....
thank you all of you for clean sanitary restrooms,
and my bedroom on the porch, with Junior our adventurous cat.
Once again, Dru and Kevin are here to paint the inside of my house 
Navajo White is the color and I hope it turns out beautiful,  
it's hard to tell...until it is dry and all of the masking is down.
yay, the gutters have arrived ...
and this is a good thing, because the rains have arrived, too.
The walls look great and so does my sofa that has been in storage here and there for years. 
Oh ! the inside walls do look beautiful !
Now I can sleep indoors and just live outdoors.
 
history continued ...
 
We are getting there. 
My son and I are now living on the Vaughn property and sizing up the situation.
Tall grass and blackberry bushes and scotch broom everywhere.  I am a little overwhelmed but one day at a time and we will be fine.  
My realtor started the paperwork with the couple who were interested in buying my house.  They lived down the hill from the house and I thought that was a good thing because they already knew what mountain living was like.  They would put their house on the market and get things rolling.  Again, thinking this was a good thing because I am now running low on money and need to sell this house.  All of my equity is in this house and I will need every penny to build my new home. 
In June of 2010, the realtor and the couple and I agreed to a two-year contract to insure they could sell their house..She said they just loved my house and nothing would stop them from purchasing it.
 They would pay me rent until then to keep me going.  She also told me they were confident they would buy me out by the end of the year.  Cool.  I am thinking this trailer life will be short lived, so I kept most of my possessions in storage and in the garage.   Just living with the basics and concentrating on cleaning up the property and reuniting with family and friends.   Also meeting with the first builder several times to finalize a house plan.
 
to be continued ...
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment