Thursday, May 29, 2014

Cat in the upstairs window Staring down at me Life seems to have a purpose...(The Diddy Bops)

 
 
Storm coming in...
 
"Cat in the upstairs window.....
life seems to have a purpose.."
2nd level underway


upstairs south wall

north wall
 
 
east wall with ginormous window

my bedroom windows


view from the top
(with a little clearing the view will be visible)
 
background history continued ...
 
With the Bekins moving truck loaded....car and all, they head to Colorado.
 
We go our own way, south, then head for the Grand Canyon.
Beautiful !  Taking our time we continue west and
then north up to Denver.   I bought a house in Littleton
with neighbors 5 feet apart on both sides.... but it will do for now.
I go to work at the new office and do my best to get our fish buying dept.
set up.  I am the only buyer at the moment.....then, unfortunately,
the new guy comes on board.
 
to be continued ....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment