Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Living a dream come true.

Front view of my little house...trailer in the back. 
Jeff working under the back porch.
back porch 
back porch
Front porch

omg I love this part...the front porch and the living area
connected by the sliding glass windows gives you the feeling of
being inside and outside.
Transformer's. 
Jesse worked hard and a lot of hours hooking up
the power from the transformer to the house.   The light
company turned off the power while Jesse worked on it and
then returned hours later to restore the electricity.
The house is now hooked-up ! 
Peninsula Light guys
didn't like my flowers in front of their transformer.
this is the metal container that fits inside my flower box
under my kitchen window. 
for good drainage.
 
history continued ...
 
I last left off with progress being made on the Vaughn property. 
We now had county approval on the drive-way, septic, water
and power.  My son and his cat, Sammy, moved his ram shackled trailer
 from Tacoma to the property
 and the move was on !
 
I retired from Echo Lake Lodge to focus on the Colorado house
and make plans for building a house in Vaughn.  I made great friends and memories
during my time on this wonderful mountain...Mt. Evans.
 I continued to work with Andrew and in Special Education at the high school
while making plans to retire in May of 2010.
 
The first of four U-Haul truck loads was about to leave Colorado
and head for Washington State.
 
to be continued ...
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment